Are you using WTFast 30 Days Free Trial account to connect to Ragnarok Online 2 SEA? If you are then this piece of information is for you. MasterBeater of the Ragnarok Online 2 SEA Philippine Community in Facebook shared this piece of information via comment and it's about stopping the 30 Days Free Trial of WTFast from counting down.
Using a small program called TimeStopper, you could extend the 30 Days Free Trial of WTFast by stopping it from counting down. I can't really explain how TimeStopper does it but I think it works by stopping the Free Trial time of WTFast from counting down.
I tested it with my installation of WTFast and, it didn't only stopped the Free Trial time from counting down, it also reset it back to 30 Days.
- First, I downloaded TimeStopper at http://www.timestopper.net and installed it in my computer.
- In TimeStopper's window, I clicked on Browse, searched for WTFast.exe and opened it.
- I set my new date to January 8, 2013 because it was the date I first installed WTFast in my computer.
- I named my TimeStopper or TimeStopped WTFast desktop shortcut WTFast Stopped and clicked on the Create Desktop Shortcut button.
- In my desktop, I ran WTFast by clicking on the newly created WTFast Stopped shortcut.
- I logged-in using WTFast Free Trial account.
- Instead of 22 Days Left, my Free Trial of WTFast was reset back to 30 Days.
By the way you can download WTFast at www.wtfast.com.
Update: Today, I took a screenshot of WTFast without TimeStopper and another screenshot of WTFast with TimeStopper.
Before TimeStopper was used on WTFast:
Update: You can also try downloading TimeStopper here.
Update (February 9, 2013): TimeStopper does not stops WTFast. Sorry guys. If you want to continue using it then you'll just have to pay for it.