WTFast eliminates game lag by connecting you from a server closest to your game. For example, we can use WTFast to access Ragnarok Online 2 SEA by connecting from a country that is nearest or closest to the game like Singapore or Malaysia.That's also why you can use it to bypass the country block or IP block of the game.
Also, WTFast is not a totally free program or service. You'll get a free 30 days trial but once that's over then you'll need to pay if you want to use it longer. Although, you can create a free account and use WTFast for FREE but it will disconnect you every 20 minutes.
If you are worried about how you'll play your game after the 30 days trial of WTFast then put your worries aside because a Pinoy RO2 SEA player shared an amazing technique in Ragnarok Online 2 PH Group in Facebook. This technique will let you use your native internet connection in Ragnarok Online 2 SEA.
Here is how it's done:
- Run WTFast and login using your Free Account or the Free Trial Account.
- Setup Ragnarok Online 2 SEA as shown here and click on Play to launch the game.
- After the launcher updater and the patcher, login to your Ragnarok Online 2 SEA account.
- Wait for the game to load.
- In the 2nd Password Screen, enter your four digit 2nd Password then immediately switch to WTFast.
- Click on Back to Game/Server Selection then switch back to Ragnarok Online 2 SEA
- Choose your Server, then your Channel and click on Start.
- In the Character Select screen, choose the Character you want to play then click on Start Game.
- As soon as the Loading Screen appears, immediately switch back to WTFast and click on Exit.
- The game will now load using your native internet connection because you've already exited WTFast.
Thanks to this technique, you can now continue playing Ragnarok Online 2 SEA without worrying about WTFast 30 Days Trial. Of course, we must thank our fellow Pinoy RO2 SEA players in Ragnarok Online 2 PH Facebook Group for this awesome technique.
If you have other techniques or tricks that you want to share to all Ragnarok Online 2 players then don't hesitate to post it as a comment below.
Update: According to one commenter, the trick doesn't use your native internet connection. You might have exited WTFast but you're still connected to a WTFast server. Is this good or bad? Bad because your not using your native internet connection. Good because if you are using a free WTFast account that disconnects you every 20 minutes then you won't get disconnected anymore because you've already exited WTFast. Unfortunately, WTFast might see it as an exploit and might fix it in their next update of WTFast. For now, just enjoy it while it's still working. ^_^